Achieving a defined, slim figure isn’t easy. The unfortunate truth is that sometimes a healthy diet and a consistent exercise routine aren’t enough.
There are several factors beyond your control that influence the way your body retains, distributes, and loses fat. These factors include your age and genetics. While this can be frustrating, it doesn’t mean that your aesthetic goals are unattainable.
At Mountain State Cosmetic Surgery, we offer surgical and non-surgical body contouring solutions. Dr. James Paine, Jr. is a board-certified plastic surgeon and otolaryngologist with over 20 years of experience.
To find out what treatments or procedures are appropriate for your unique goals and body type, please contact us to schedule a consultation with Dr. Paine. We are located in Beckley for the convenience of our West Virginia patients.
Comprehensive Body Contouring Services in Berkley
Dr. Paine offers a wide array of body contouring services to address your specific concerns. He will work with you to create a customized plan based on your lifestyle, expectations, and physical characteristics.
Your safe and effective body contouring options include:
- Avelar Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty): This less invasive alternative to a traditional tummy tuck incorporates liposuction to help you improve the appearance of your abdomen. It can help you achieve a firmer and slimmer midsection. It’s a good option if you have excess fat and skin in that area. Many patients appreciate that the recovery period is shorter and more comfortable than with a classic tummy tuck.
- CoolSculpting®: This non-invasive treatment freezes and eliminates targeted fat cells. Unlike a surgical fat reduction treatment, there is no downtime, incisions, or scarring involved. It can be used on many different areas of the body, including the “double chin”, thighs, and arms. Best of all, the results are natural-looking and long-lasting.
- Liposuction: A time-tested and effective method of fat removal, liposuction can help you achieve a slimmer shape. It is a permanent way to eliminate excess fat in many areas of the face and body. If you want to get rid of localized fat deposits, liposuction could be right for you.
- Laser Assisted Liposuction: Also known as SlimLipo, this advanced type of liposuction uses a laser to help break up fat before removal. It often involves less discomfort and downtime than traditional liposuction. Additionally, SlimLipo provides skin tightening effects that create a smooth contour.
- Cellulaze: This minimally-invasive treatment can improve the appearance of cellulite, giving you smooth, even skin. Cellulite is incredibly common and roughly 85 percent of women struggle with dimpled skin. This aesthetic concern is difficult to get rid of and rarely improves through diet and exercise. Cellulaze smoothes cellulite and increases skin elasticity, helping women of all shapes and sizes achieve beautiful skin.
One of these methods alone may be enough to produce the results that you want. In other cases, you may experience the most significant benefit from a combination of procedures and treatments.
Find Out if Body Contouring is Right For You
Schedule a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Paine to find out if body contouring is right for you. These procedures and treatments may complement your healthy lifestyle and help you accomplish your body goals. Generally speaking, you may be an ideal candidate if you have:
- Loose, sagging skin
- Excess fat
- Stubborn problem areas
- Poorly defined contours
- The desire to improve the tone or shape of your figure
Schedule Your Beckley Body Contouring Consultation
Dr. Paine is committed to helping you reach your cosmetic goals. Contact us today to schedule your body contouring consultation. At Mountain State Cosmetic Surgery, we happily welcome patients from Beckley and nearby areas of West Virginia.