It can be easy to feel self-conscious of your complexion once facial fine lines and wrinkles have made themselves known in your skin. Don’t let these common skin flaws dictate how old you look. Mountain State Cosmetic Surgery and Healing Springs Medical Spa are proud to offer cutting-edge dermal fillers from the Restylane collection to help our patients turn back the hands of time on their profile.
Located in Beckley, West Virginia, Mountain State Cosmetic Surgery and Healing Springs Medical Spa are led by James Paine, Jr., MD who is determined to help you make your aesthetic goals a reality. Our amazing team aims to provide you with a comfortable, fulfilling, and satisfying treatment experience. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and find out if our dermal filler experience may be right for you!
Which Restylane fillers are available to me?
We are proud to offer several of the facial fillers from the Restylane collection, including:
- Restylane, which can correct moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles, specifically those around the nose and mouth.
- Restylane Silk, which volumizes the lips for a radiant pout and smooths away fine lines around your smile.
- Restylane Lyft, which rejuvenates the midface and hands for a youthful smile and touch.
- Restylane Refyne, which is designed with XpresHAn Technology to effectively soften laugh lines around the mouth and chin.
- Restylane Defyne, which is crafted through XpresHAn Technology to powerfully address deeper laugh lines.
How do Restylane dermal fillers work?
Each Restylane filler is mainly comprised of hyaluronic acid, a naturally-occurring molecule in the body that binds moisture together. Once administered into the designated areas, the Restylane formulas work to instantly replenish lost volume in the skin lost as a result of aging. The result? Youthful, radiant skin you can feel excited behind! It’s important to keep in mind, however, that results will vary from person to person.
Which Restylane filler is right for me?
Once you schedule your consultation, our skin specialists will carefully assess your skin of any cosmetic concerns you may be experiencing while inquiring about your current medical history. From there, we can determine your candidacy and decide which facial filler may be best for your aesthetic needs. Ideal candidates for Restylane fillers are:
- Over the age of 21
- Self-conscious of how age lines are affecting their profile
- Not pregnant or nursing at the time of their appointment
Say goodbye to pesky age lines and hello to younger-looking skin through our Restylane dermal fillers! Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation and discover if this rejuvenating treatment option may be right for you!